search

Jumat, 20 Juli 2012

Americano - Lady Gaga

Lady gaga - Americano"


[INTRO:]

I met a girl in east LA

In floral shorts - as sweet as May

She sang in eights in two-bar chords

We fell in love, but not in court


La-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la


I dont-

I dont-


[POST-CHORUS:]

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano


[VERSE 1:]

Mis canciones son de la re-revolución

Mi corazón me duele por mi generación


If you love me, we can marry, on the west coast,

On a Wednesday, en el verano, en agosto


[CHORUS:]

I don't speak your, I don't speak your langua-idioma (La-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your, I won't speak, won't speak your,

Won't speak your Jesus Christo (La-la-la-la-la-la)


[POST-CHORUS:]

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano


[VERSE 2:]

I will fight for, I have fought for how I love you (La-la-la-la-la-la)

I will cried for, I have die for how I care (La-la-la-la-la-la)

In the mountains, las campanas están sonando (The bells are pealing)

Y los chicos (Chika) (And the boys (girls))

Buenos chicos (Chika), están besando (And good boy (girls), are kissing)


[CHORUS:]

I don't speak your, I don't speak your langua-idioma (La-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your, I won't speak your Jesus Christo (La-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your, I don't speak your Americano (La-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your, I won't speak your Jesus Christo (La-la-la-la-la-la)


[POST-CHORUS:]

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano

Ahhhhh America Americano


[BRIDGE/OUTRO:]

Don't you try to catch me,

Don't you try to catch me

No! No! No! No!

I'm living on the edge of,

Living on the edge of the law, law, law, law


Don't you try to catch me,

Don't you try to catch me,

No! No! No! No!

Don't you try to catch me,

I'm living on the edge of the law, law, law, law.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic

My Plurk

Blogger